How they become the Happiest Country

 

Source: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEju4FToDpACnkne-QUYdw8MWZg75u4PV9OPzctyGPz4sHj4FgPdiJn5O5yeSoif-jjC0JQXLjeLM_kgIQPcbZV3RCQiB0XGKPWN0F8d2fTgFRo4llCDEmuDkhz8bbl0h95w3JeOpzEpwxGy/

Philippines is known as “The Pearl of the Orient Seas” because of its unique and natural beauty and biodiversity. It is also made up of islands which make it the second largest archipelago in the world.

                Filipinos are warm, happy, and have a great sense of humor. They treat their visitors well and giving nice gifts whenever there’s an occasion or event in their place. For Foreigners, they give them a tour around the tourist destinations in the area and help them enjoy the different views that is near

Politeness is an art form in the Philippines. Most foreigners will be referred to as “sir” and “ma’am” no matter their age. You’ll see younger people refer to the women and men a little bit older as “ates” and “kuyas”.Filipinos respect and cherish their elders, and that shows in many ways in everyday life. For instance, seniors are addressed as “po” after please, thank you, and other exchanges, with the younger person taking the elder's hand and touching it to their forehead in a charming display of reverence called “mano”.

Filipinos are famous for their hospitality and polite manners which is pretty uncommon to other countries. That’s why Philippines is also known for the happiest country around the world.

 

Comments

  1. When I was reading your blog I really like how you describe our country and I agreed that Filipinos are warm, happy, and have a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I appreciate how you describe Filipinos. It motivated me to be better Filipino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed about your blog, its simple and straight to the point. And I love how you describe Filipinos. Nice work. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! I like how straight forward you are in writing your article. I very much appreciate on how you describe the Filipinos. If others will read your article I know that they will get motivated also because I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you delivered your article. I love the way you described Filipinos. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts